Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sorry...

Well first I need to apologize for not posting anything for a long time. Everybody keeps bugging me about it so I thought I had better start again. We have been super busy and being married is a lot to get used to but great at the same time. We dont have a home computer yet, just Jeff's laptop so getting on a computer to actually keep up my blog is a task. But I promise to be better from now on. We have had a lot happen in the past few months so I will be sure to post all of our adventures so far. So keep an eye out for them! We are both doing very well though and loving being married. It is so much fun and I have the best husband in the whole world. Work is keeping us both busy, especially Jeff, but we are both grateful to be working. Anyways I am at my parents house right now at lunch so I dont have time to post any pictures but I promise to be better at it from now on! ;)

3 comments:

Jules P Hansen said...

You had better post some pics soon! I was so sad to not make it to your reception and I heard it was beautiful. Good luck and I can't wait to see some pics of your cute home and your wedding!

Devanie said...

YEAH!!

The McEwen's said...

Hi Mallory! How are you? It was so good to hear from you. Congrats on the marriage, it is quite a change, but it's the best! Hope you're doing well. Keep in touch! By the way, your house is adorable.