Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Punkin Party


The other day we got together with some friends in the neighborhood and carved pumpkins. It was so much fun and I hadn't carved a pumpkin in forever. We went to a cute little patch and picked them up and then went back to the Cannon's house to eat, carve pumpkins, and just hang out. It was so much fun! And I now have one halloween decoration!
The West's, Cannons, Arnell's, Franco's, Allen's and Hogan's

The Girls

4 comments:

kate said...

It's great making new friends! Mac and I love doing stuff like that, in fact we have a family tradition already of going to the pumpkin patch and then eating chili and cornbread while carving! It's so fun-great memories! I love decorating the house too.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

fun! Look at all those fun cute friends you have! That is so awesome! lucky! Love ya mall!

Katie & Justus said...

So...remember that crazy girl that yelled at Franco at the gas station yesterday? yeah...that was me...haha...I was just leaving our lot...had to check out the progress. It was good to see you guys though!!

al + sar said...

K that was so fun!! I love your pumpkin! We need to start our recipe exchange dinners!