Saturday, June 27, 2009

Guess What?



We are going to have a baby! Crazy huh!?! We are SO SO SO excited. We are due in the beginning of February so we are still really early but we couldn't keep it a secret anymore. We got to see and hear the heartbeat yesterday and it was the craziest thing ever, it has made it feel much more real. I feel totally fine, just a little nauseous and tired, but it actually makes me a little nervous because I am not really sick. I hope I am just one of those lucky ones that doesn't get sick but I am sure it will come sooner or later. Below is a picture of the little bug! It is still kinda crazy for me to think about but we couldn't be happier!

28 comments:

Tahnie said...

OHMYGOSH!! How exciting!! Congratulations guys-it's the best thing you'll ever do!

kate said...

I knew it!! I told Mac you would announce it over Father's Day..Congrats!! This will be so much fun-babies are such a blessing! I hope you don't get sick either..I know it makes the pregnancy so much more enjoyable when you're not sick.
Your body is about to get crazy and your life will never be the same but it's all too worth it!

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

CONRATS GIRL! I am so excited for you! Listen, don't get nervous about not being really sick. I was barely nauseous if at all. I was nervous too with my first that I wasn't getting more sick and that something might be wrong! My doctor said, " just be grateful!". So I was! You will be great parents! Loves

Ostler said...

Congratulations! YAHOO!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! You will be fantastic parents!

Thistles Home & Gift said...

Congrats,Congrats,Congrats!!!! Yeah another daybreak mommy to hang out with, I am so excited for you and cant wait to get together, CONGRATS!!!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you guys! This is so great!

al + sar said...

Yay yay yay!! Im so excited for you guys!! We need to get together soon please!!

Mark andTiffani said...

AHH! That is sooo awesome! Congratulations!!! You two will make great parents. Crazy!

b lovely said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am sooo excited for you! You guys will be great parents! YAY!!

Katie & Justus said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you guys! February...thats a good time I hear...ssshhh...But I'm very excited for you guys!

Ty and Whit said...

What!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Having a baby really is the best thing in the world! Were you guys planning on it? I still want to hang out sometime!

Nate and Ashley said...

ahhhhhh! OH MY CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys, You will be amazing parents!

Aly said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see cute pictures of you pregnant!!!

Clark Family said...

Congrats! I was going through the high school list just getting an update and came across yours. That is very exciting you guys will be awesome parents! I mean that! Best of luck!

The McEwen's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Try to enjoy every minute, it all goes by so fast! Don't worry about not being sick, I was like that too and then I just realized how lucky I was to have a dream pregnancy. I can't wait to hear more about baby Franco.

Whitney said...

What a cute little spec! We must have a little of the same genes, Happy to hear that you are not to sick. Good things are coming. Yeah!

Parisa and Zac said...

Yay that is so exciting!! I never got sick and I seriously have enjoyed my pregnancy, so hopefully you keep feeling better!! Congratulations you guys!

Katie Torriente: said...

Congrats!! It will be so fun to have another cute baby in the neighborhood.

Jules P Hansen said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! GL

Jenna Bishop said...

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY. Its going to be a cute lil Mallory or Jeff :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We couldn't be happier for the two of you and your soon to be darling little family!! :)

Devanie said...

I can't wait for baby franco....only 211 days to go!

Keri Cannon said...

I can't wait!!!!! I want to know what you are having. (just know that I'll have one of each so regardless your baby will have a little friend and a boyfriend/ girlfriend :) haha. I'm seriously so excited for you!

the murdocks said...

WOOOOO! I couldn't be more thrilled for you guys. Congrats!

Katie & Justus said...

Unfortunately I feel sick all the time, and super tired. I don't throw up a lot (only a handful of times so far...) I'm just queasy all the time. Hopefully there's only a few more weeks of it!

Stilsons said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Good luck!

Tibett said...

Hi! I popped onto your blog from Stacie Murdock's. Hope you don't mind! I'm really excited for you guys. I didn't get sick with my pregnancy either! And my baby was a big, fat and healthy, so don't worry about it!

Richard & Analeis said...

Do I apologize for the lateness of my congratulations first, or do I congratulate you and then apologize?

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

Wow! Can't wait to see more updates!