GIRL!
We are so excited! Jeff and I decided to go to Fetal Studio the other day since we both had the day off and had nothing better to do :). We are so happy to be having a baby girl even though we would have been happy with either of course. Knowing that she is a she makes it seem so much more real and so much more fun! I can wait to start the nursery and start buying cute pink things! But I am a little nervous to dress her cause I was never good at dressing barbies as a little girl! I am sure I will get the hang of it, hopefully! Below are some of the pics from the ultrasound.

I cant wait to tickle that cute little tummy!
We have already chosen a name for her..... Hazyl Mae Franco. I love it and cant wait for February to come so we can meet her! Hazyl will be the 12th granddaughter and the 17th grandchild on the Carter side and will be joining these cute kids below.

She will also be the 2nd granddaughter and the 4th grandchild on the Franco side along with these cute kids below.





15 comments:
I am so excited that you are having a little girl! I love the name Hazyl!
Ah yay Im so excited for you!! I LOVE the name!
I am so excited! Congrats!!!
Congrats! I can't wait to find out what we are having. I'm like 3 weeks behind you.
YAY!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!
How fun! Congrats on your sweet little girl! Can't wait to see her.
Congrats!!! I love her name! I am sure Cristina is thrilled to be getting a 2nd granddaughter.
We are tickled Pink, Hot Pink and Bubble Gum Pink, Did I say Pink!!!Congrats!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Those are adorable ultrasound pics, but I absolutely adore that name! You guys are going to be the cutest parents ever!
Congrats you guys!!! You will have the cutest baby ever :)
I had no idea! Mallory, that is so fantastic you guys are having a baby! Ohhhh, that is going to be one gorgeous little girl. Can't wait to meet her! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! You will love having a girl, it's so fun to dress them up. You'll get so many cute things! Hope everything goes well!
I am so excited for you. Seriously, I can't wait for you to experience this. You will be obsessed with that little baby. And I love the name...as you know I am partial to it!
I'm HORRIBLE! I can't believe I haven't checked your blog since you announced you're having a GIRL!!! YAHOO!!! We love girls. You're going to be FANTASTIC parents. And Hazyl Mae? HOW CUTE IS THAT! We're big fans of Mae (Lyla May).
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S!!!
I am so excited for you guys! That is so cool. I hope everything goes well. good luck with everything.
Post a Comment