Yesterday Jeff brought me these...
Just Because he "loves me and knows gerber daisies are my favorite."
And yesterday Jeff bought Hazyl this...
Just Because he thought "she would look cute in it!"
He is the sweetest guy ever! He is going to be the best Daddy and I am so excited to watch him with her. He just better watch out cause if she is anything like her Mommy, "she will look cute" in so many pairs of shoes and Daddy will go broke! Love you Jeff!




5 comments:
cute!!
Ok too cute!!! What a great husband!
Ahhh! Aren't husbands the BEST! I love it when they randomly suprise us- Mac bought me new jeans yesterday because I didn't want to wait til Christmas..
I love the cute little sweater!
Jeff is oh so sweet! Love the flowers and the jacket!
Ha Ha!! He will go broke if she is like you wih shoes.
Post a Comment