She is here! Sorry it has taken so long to get this on here but we have been a little busy. Hazyl was born on Monday, February 8th, 2010 at 6:08pm. She weighs 8lbs and 1oz and is 18 inches long. She is chubby and short! She has lots of hair but it is not as dark as we thought it would be. This is probably the hardest thing I have ever done but definitely so worth it. We are so happy to be home with our little girl. Things are busy so that is all I am going to post for now but I will post again with the whole story and more pics but for now here is our cute little fam...
(thanks for the pics
Brooke, you are amazing!)
14 comments:
That is truly the sweetest most beautiful picture ever!! She's a dream. Give her lots of hugs and kisses! CONGRATS!!!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love her name! Love the sweet picture, can't wait to see more!
So glad everything is going good. I will have to stop over some time since I cant make it with the other girls. :( Cant wait to see you and Hazyl!!!
You look so beautiful! Hazyl is adorable! Congratulations! If there is anything I can do for you please let me know!
She is so sweet! The picture is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her again! You and Jeff are doing a fabulous job! Brooke is a fantastic photographer, tell her she is hired when I have my baby
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is soooo pretty! Congrats! Kellie and Josh had their baby the same day!
Who is this Brooke? Um I may need her number very soon...
Congratulations!! She is beautiful! It gets easier...just keep telling yourself that at 3:00 AM :)
You have such a beautiful little family!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! She's adorable.
YeAh! I am so glad she is home safe and sound!!! Can't wait to see her!!! Loves~
congratulations! I'm so happy she's here!!! I can't wait to meet this little precious baby!!!
I love love love the picture!
Congrats! Your little one and our little one have the same birth date!
What a nice picture. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment