Nice! That is a sweet looking car, and I definitely think it makes you more official. I keep talking about my mom car, too! But, it will be a while. So, if I ask to borrow yours, it's just to make me feel awesome. So, just say yes. :) ba ha ha! I hope you guys are doing great!!!
Jeff and I were married on March 22nd, 2008. It was the best day of our lives. We are now living in Daybreak and lovin it. We had our first child, Hazyl Mae Franco, in February. She is the light of our lives and we couldn't be happier!
7 comments:
exciting!
Wow. Congrats! (I guess I'm still waiting to officially be a mom..J/K) That's so fun for you guys!! =-)
Nice! That is a sweet looking car, and I definitely think it makes you more official. I keep talking about my mom car, too! But, it will be a while. So, if I ask to borrow yours, it's just to make me feel awesome. So, just say yes. :) ba ha ha! I hope you guys are doing great!!!
So so cute. Perfect car for a new mom! My vote is
no on the mom haircut!!
Yay!!!
love the car!!! welcome to mommyhood! We so need to play soon!!!
Just no Mommy-Jeans. Thats for old Mommys like me. lol
Post a Comment