Today I took Hazyl to the pool for the first time. It was so much fun and she loved it. I was a little worried because the water was not as warm as her bath but she didn't seem to care. We didn't stay too long cause she was ready for a nap but we will be going back soon!




3 comments:
That's so funny..I was just posting some pool pics today too! It's nice that it's warm enough to finally get out and enjoy some sun! p.s. don't know if I told you, I have the same suit!
Yay! I"ll be there with you! I think that's the same suit Mckaylee has...too cute!
Seriously, so cute. You guys look great!!! I can't wait to take Penn swimming! And, we will definitely have to get together soon. I took Penny on a walk the other day, and noticed that I live like a block and a half away from a Red Mango. It made me think of you. And it made me think that we will have to go there when we hang out, so you can tell me what to order...I am, you see, a Red Mango Virgin. This is not a drill...It's true.
Post a Comment