Tuesday, August 31, 2010

6 Months... a little late

Our little Hazy turned 6 months old on the 8th of August (this post is way overdue!) She is getting so big and so much fun! We went to the dr. for her check up and here are her stats...

Weight: 15 lbs 13 oz - 50%
Height: 26.1 in - 75%
Head: 16.8 in - 50%

She is the best baby ever! She is rolling all over the place and sitting up so good by herself. She can turn herself in a circle when she is on her tummy but no crawling yet. She has 2 teeth on the bottom and they are very sharp! She LOVES being outside! I dont know what we are gonna do when the cold weather comes. She is loving baby food. Her favorites are squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans and peas. But she hates all fruit! She will eat pears ok but nothing else. Her favorite time of day is when Daddy comes home, I swear she turns into a completely different baby and Jeff thinks I am a crazy for being so tired! I have been loving this age but it is so hard to keep her entertained. Does anybody else feel like that? She is a super happy baby unless she is tired and then you better watch out! She is very attached to Jeff and I which is sweet but I feel like I can never leave her. She loves when people talk to her but she always cries when they try to hold her! I am not really sure what to do about it. She has the squishiest leggies and cheeks and I just love them! I cant believe she has been in our lives for half a year and we cant wait to see what the next 6 months will bring!





9 comments:

Ostler said...

Soooo cute! She is so darling! I can't believe she's been here that long!!! It goes way too fast, huh? Well, she is seriously such a cutie. You guys did a great job!!!

chelsea said...

I love the pictures and I love her leggies too!!

kate said...

Ahhh..so cute! Love little Hazyl and yay for new pics!! Cute!

Keri Cannon said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are the cutest!!! Who took them? You guys are truly the cutest family! I can't believe it has been 6 months!! love you guys

Thistles Home & Gift said...

She is SO cute! I love your family pictures too!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

she is the cutest baby in the world. what a beautiful family!

The McEwen's said...

Cute pictures, and such a cute little girl! It's fun to keep up with your cute little family!

Richard & Analeis said...

She is darling! Mindy and I talked about getting you and Missie together for a picnic. Since lil' Hazel loves being outside, you have no excuse to say no! I can't wait to see her again!

Becktacular Duo! said...

What a cutie! I love her little bow! I'm glad you found my blog, good to hear from you! :)