Last night was the season premier of The Hills. I know I'm dumb but I cant help but watch it! I got together with some girls in the neighborhood and we all watched it together. It was nice that there were no husbands there to make fun of us, and I am sure they appreciated it too! Anyways I found this quiz and thought it would be fun... Which Hills girl are you?
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Im Whitney too!! Im glad you came over last night, its way more fun watching it with all the girls! I hope you guys can come to the West's next Monday...Im sure Kylee will send an email!
Your blog is so cute! And your house is decorated so cute, I love it. I also watch the hills, I love making fun of the people when I watch it. But I don't miss an episode. I'm a dork. ;)
Hello silly girl! of course I remember Princess buttercup, Belle Rose, or whatever it was my siter called you! We seriously loved you and loved your cute fam! I am so happy that you two got married! I remember seeing you guys and you reminded me and Chris of us! Your house is beautiful by the way. Gotta love the hills, gotta love Brody! Love ya, stay in touch!
It really does fly by! Its crazy! Happy Five month to you (yesterday) How are you though? How are things going? You working? Going to school?
That's funny..I have the first 3 seasons on DVD. Don't be embarassed =-) I started getting hooked last summer when I was pregnant and all I felt like doing was lay on the couch. I think everyone who takes that quiz is Whitney- I am too.
Hi you guys! How are you? Oh my heck you guys are so cute, I'm so happy your married ;) Your house is so freakin cute! Okay I totally love the Hills too. Don't be ashamed Mallory, it's a dang great show!
Post a Comment