Saturday, August 2, 2008

Time Flies When you are Having FUN

Yesterday was the anniversary of Jeff getting home from his mission! I cant believe it has been a year, time has flown by since then. Jeff served his mission in Raleigh North Carolina and loved every minute of it. But I am so glad that it is over and so is he. It was the longest and hardest two years of my life (and his I am sure but it was harder for me!) But I had a lot of friends and family members to help me through it. It was a good experience for Jeff as well as for me. I think it has made us appreciate each other more and the time that we get to spend together. We were both able to grow up a little and really find out what we both want out of life. Anyways I am glad that he served a great mission but I am even more glad that that part of our lives is over and we finally have what we have always wanted! ... And I got rid of that missionary hair-do! 





2 comments:

Ty and Whit said...

That still is so cool to me that he was Riley AP!!! My little brother. He was so excited to tell me that Jeff was in his mission!! Riley gets home this January and I can't wait!! Missions are hard but definately worth it!!

Alicia said...

Hey guys! Don't you love the small, small world of blogging? ;) So good to see you....via pictures!? Looks like life is treating you well and you're enjoying every minute of it! Sure miss seeing you! I need more tips on hair-dos, product, etc. ;) Hugs!