Jeff and I had nothing to do one night so we decided to play a little with the computer cause we haven't really used it much except for the internet. We found lots of new things including a camera that will take your picture in lots of different ways! It was super fun! Even when we have nothing to do it is always fun when we are together!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
How cool is your new computer! I love it...I want a new computer with really cool features!
Those are cool!! We have one that takes funny pictures like that. You guys are cute
Hey! I am so glad you found my blog! You are as goergous as ever and I'm so glad you ended up marrying "your missionary". That is him, right!?! Is it ok with you if I add you to my link of friends from my blog? Where would we be without technology? Glad we can can keep in touch!
I wish my computer was high tech. Those are cool pic's!
Post a Comment