Monday, July 21, 2008

No More Excuses

I am now out of an excuse for not updating my blog. We have finally purchased a computer and we are both super excited about it.  Jeff will be starting school again soon and we pay for our internet with our HOA fee anyways so we thought we should actually use it. It has been fun though and very convenient to have. The only problem though is Jeff HAD to have the big screen therefore funds were low and we couldn't get a desk for it to sit on. So I am currently sitting on the floor writing this, using the printer box for my mouse pad and my back is aching! But I shouldn't complain, we are super blessed!


3 comments:

Richard & Analeis said...

Do you dudes have the new iMac? Richard got one for me for my birthday and I'm not sure I could live with out it. Yay! And your house pics look adorable! I'd love to see more.

Jeff and Mallory said...

It is super nice, but takes some adjusting from a PC. Thanks so much, we will have you over sometime. We love company! I have lost more pix since I have decorated, I will post them soon!

the murdocks said...

Hey Mallory! Fun to hear from you. You better keep up now or else I'll pester you every Sunday ;)