It is always nice to have a day off. On the 4th of July Jeff and I went golfing with my parents. It was not exactly what I wanted to do on our day off together but it turned out to be really fun. Then we headed down to Pleasant Grove to my sister Monica's house for a BBQ and fireworks. it is always nice to spend time with the fam! It is also great to think about how blessed we are to live in this country and to be FREE!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay! I was totally going to check you guys out today, but you beat me to the punch. Totally cute! Or, if Jeff reads this - totally cool. ;)
I am serious about getting together. We should do something soon. I didn't know you guys golfed. We are always looking for couples to golf with. If not golf, a movie, dinner, etc. Let me know.
Golfing would be great! I do have to warn you though that I have quite a temper when it comes to that! But anything would be fun. Now that we are married we are kinda losers and dont do much. You let me know when!
Post a Comment