Yesterday we celebrated our 4 month anniversary! I know it is not a milestone but it has definitely been the best 4 months of our lives. Yesterday we headed downtown and went the the California Pizza Kitchen and then headed to the Salt Lake Temple to do a session. I had never been there before other than when we got married. It was such a cool experience. It has been so much fun finally being married! It seems like we have waited forever and now that is it here and happening it goes by so fast! We have grown so much closer and have learned so many things about each other. I have the most amazing husband in the whole world and am so grateful for him and all he does for me. I love you Jefferson!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh I'm so glad you found our blog!! I just barely started and I"m totally addicted!! Ty and I just looked at yours and he said that he loves Franco and wants to hang out with you guys sometime! We should!! I'm adding you to my blogging buddies! Hope you guys are doing good!!
You two are so cute! Congrats!!!
Yeah!! 4 months already...I feel like Jeff has always been a part of the family! Love ya and see you Saturday!
Post a Comment