Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Birthday


So it was my Birthday awhile ago but it was so much fun I had to post it. I turned 22 on May 22nd. Jeff took me to Vegas and it was a blast. We went shopping and ate at fun places and walked the strip. We lost some money due to Jeff's new gambling addiction (just kidding, but we did lose some money!) Then he took me to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. It was super good. 





But there are only so many things you can do in Vegas if you aren't a partier so we decided to head to Disneyland. It was super spontaneous so we stayed in a really run down hotel but it was a fun adventure. Disneyland was so much fun. We stayed there all day and we felt like kids again! This was the first Birthday I have had being married and having Jeff home from his mission, and it couldn't have been better!





1 comment:

Jenna Bishop said...

Love the pictures! Not big smilers are ya? :)