Over Labor Day weekend we headed down to St. George with the Franco Fam. We stayed in Jeff's old Bishops vacation home down there. It was super fun and very much needed. We lounged by the pool all weekend and played with the boys. I also read a good book while we were there called "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella if anybody is looking for something fun to read. It was a very relaxing trip and very much needed!
The house was beautiful!
Jeff, Brooke, Dylan, and Austin in the pool
The hot tub, and waterfall into the pool
On our way home!




6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! We miss you, it seems like forever since we have seen you! Glad you had a fun time and super nice pool! Love ya
I love "Confessions of a Shopaholic!" Its hilarious! They're making a movie and I cant wait!
It looks like you had a blast! We need to go on a trip like that sometime together!
That looked like so much fun! I miss swimming! And I totally want to read that book...I hear it's great.
oh that sounds so fun! I'm jealous!
oh! p.s. Danielle had her baby this weekend! A little baby girl, Macy. She hasn't posted pic's on her blog yet, but you should check a little later. I have Mike & Danielle's link on my blog :)
Post a Comment