Friday, September 19, 2008

Too Funny!

I was having a rough day at work the other day and I found this video on YouTube. It totally cheered me up and made me laugh so hard. I thought I would share it with everyone!

5 comments:

kate said...

Oh my heck! That was hilarious, and soooooo cute!! I couldn't stop laughing myself! I'll have to show Mac that one.

Devanie said...

So funny! You have to keep laughing somehow with 4 babies!

Richard & Analeis said...

I'm not sure why you can't post a comment. I know she was from omitted from the hospital this morning. Next time I talk to her I'll tell her to change her settings. You guys' house is totally awesome! How cute! I love it.

Katie & Justus said...

Hey Franco's found your blog! We are so excited to be moving out to Day Break by you guys. But we are sad it won't be until next year sometime...haha

Sam and Shauna said...

That was way funny! Me and Sam had to watch it again after the first time. That put a smile on our face that was really cute. Congrats on your anniversary too!