Friday, October 24, 2008

New Arrival



We had a new addition to the family this week. This is Mick Ryan Delahunty. He is my 2nd to oldest sister, Whitney's, little guy. He was born on Monday and weighs 8lbs and 9 oz and is 21 inches long. Whitney and her fam live in California so we wont get to see this little guy for a bit. But we are so happy that he is here and that he is healthy! That makes number 15 for our family and there are now more kids than adults! I love it!

5 comments:

Sam and Shauna said...

Cute picture! I am so happy for them. Neices and nephews are the best. We both have a new nephew in the family, we're so excited.

kate said...

What a sweet little guy! We can't wait to meet him when we go down there for Christmas.

Mark andTiffani said...

Hello hello Jeff and Mallorie. I know it's probably weird hearing from me, it's been such a long time. I just wanted to say congratulations you two! You were always such a cute couple. I'm loving that you got married. Well, all the best!

b lovely said...

Mallory! Thanks for saying hello! It's so fun to catch up with everyone! I am also loving that you guys got married! You're the cutest! Your pictures are beautiful!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

You guys were so sweet to have special treats for the boys, they seriously love you.