Sunday, November 16, 2008

Real Salt Lake Game

Last night we went with our cute friends Blair & Kim and Aaron and Katie to the Real Salt Lake Soccer game. It was super fun and full of adventure. There was no parking so we ended up parking in some apartment complex and having to walk through mud and a canal and hopping a fence to get to the stadium. And then we had to do it again on the way back to the car. My shoes are covered in mud and I think the Smith's and the Torriente's got to know me a lot better from that experience! (sorry guys!) But it was a super fun night even though Real lost!





4 comments:

al + sar said...

Ha ha...cant wait to hear that story! Looks like fun...wish we wouldve gone!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Mall! that is so funny! I love it! What a fun night!!

Unknown said...

I'm still cracking up at our little adventure! That could not have been more hilarious! So glad you guys came! And I love that you got a picture of Blair caring me through the ditch. I love the guy that is scaling that pipe on the left! LOL!

Jenna Bishop said...

The stadium is so close to my house, you could have come by and said hello!! Sounds like you had fun, other than the mud and climbing lol.