Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My cute friend Sarah tagged me so here goes...

  • I am: a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, friend.
  • I think: i am tired.
  • I know: Jeff loves me.
  • I want: to go shopping!
  • I have: a wonderful husband. 
  • I dislike: being interrupted.
  • I miss: not having bills!
  • I fear: spiders, speaking in big groups, heights. 
  • I feel: kinda hungry.
  • I hear: music from my blog and jeff rolling out of bed.
  • I smell: my house.
  • I crave: avocado egg rolls from Cheesecake.
  • I usually: fall asleep really early.
  • I cry: too much.
  • I search: for good deals!
  • I wonder: when i wont have to go to work anymore.
  • I regret: eating things i shouldn't.
  • I wish: I could have a lot of money!
  • I love: JEFFERSON!
  • I care: about my family and friends.
  • I always: am on time.
  • I worry: alot.
  • I am not: perfect.
  • I remember: fun vacations and wish we could take another one right now!
  • I believe: in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
  • I sing: in the shower and in the car but usually  not in church.
  • I argue: when I shouldn't.
  • I write: usually at work.
  • I win: whenever I play a game with Jeff! (J/K bubba!)
  • I lose: my keys all the time.
  • I don't understand: the stock market.
  • I can usually be found: at work or at home.
  • I need: new clothes really bad.
  • I forget: how to play pretend like little kids.
  • I am happy: with my life!
I tag Kim, Trudy, and Shawnee!

8 comments:

al + sar said...

I never sing at church either but Im always singing at home and in my car! I guess Id just rather not have people hear my horrible voice! And let's really plan a sushi night!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

You are sooooooooo cute! Thanks for the fun tag!!!

Nate and Ashley said...

Mal I miss you!! You are so cute. I wish I had a lot of money, no bills and a nice vacation too!! But hey, You do have a BEAUTIFUL house!! that is all yours! Jealous!!

Richard & Analeis said...

That was a cute lil' post. You need to train me on the whole blogging thing. I never blog and when I do, it's so boring and looks boring!
Thanks for your comment! :D

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b lovely said...

Sorry that last comment was me, but only Tyler was signed in and I didn't think you'd know who that was! :D Avocado egg rolls from CPK are my very favorite! mmmm! You're so sweet! I'm down for a shopping trip ANYTIME!! :D

Keri Cannon said...

I love reading those! Aren't the avocado egg rolls to die for at the cheesecake factory? I saw Sarah's comment about sushi and if you ever go count me in b/c I am obsessed with sushi!

Alicia said...

Hey Mal! It's so good to hear from you. Sooooo sorry about all the work garbage/drama/whatever. What a way to bring on that Christmas Spirit, right? (NOT) I hope Don gets you back in over at South Jordan. You're part of the fam! Hugs!