
This is our first Christmas together (being married at least) and it has been so much fun so far. We decorated the tree, put up garlands and Jeff attempted to put lights on the house but gave up soon after! Maybe next year! We can't wait for Christmas to come, I am sure it will be a memorable one! I hope every one has a Merry Christmas!
11 comments:
Oh your tree is so pretty! I love it!!! HOw are you doing?
Cute tree Mall!
I love your tree! Did you get the balls from Tai Pan? We got silver and blue ones from tai pan-i just love love love them! Your tree looks awesome! I love it! Merry Christmas!
I love it!! Its so pretty!!!
Your tree is super pretty! We'll see you guys on Friday for lights and din din.
Your tree looks so good! I love that Jeff quit with the lights. The roofs out here are really steep though!
Cute tree. And i'm extremely jealous of your red wall. I love it.
First of all...I love your tree! Secondly, it really does feel real now. I don't like knowing I don't have a job! We will for sure still go to lunch sometimes!
Pretty! I love your tree!
Merrry Christmas! I LOVE your tree! So cute! See you in a few nights!
You're tree is beautiful! I can't wait to see all your Christmas picts! Have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment