We had a GREAT Christmas this year! It was our first christmas being married and we had so much fun. We celebrated Christmas Eve with both of our Families (sorry no pictures). Then we woke up christmas morning and opened presents together and had a yummy breakfast. Then we just chilled with our families all day. We had so much fun but it went by way to fast! (keep in mind in the pictures below that we just woke up!)
Then on New Years Eve we got together with a bunch of our friends in the neighborhood and went bowling. It was super fun and a great way to bring in the new year!

Carrie, Keri, Sarah, Katie, Me, Kim, Melinda, and Brittany




7 comments:
Mallory I loved your boots! You two are so cute. It was Wren and I's first Christmas together too. Isn't it so much funner? I hope you two have an excellent new year!
For just waking up, you kids look pretty dang cute! I love having someone to wake up with on Christmas, it's so much fun!
Missie has offered to throw a shower, but I don't know what's happening with it yet. You're so sweet to offer. I'll definetely keep ya posted on what happens.
what a great Christmas! I just love your new boots! I love all the cute pic's of you and Jeff!
Mallory! I LOVE those boots! Boots are the best thing ever! So cute! I'm glad you had a great Christmas! You do look great for just waking up! We live up in NSL (more like west bountiful)! Happy New Year!
Super cute new blog! I too love your boots and I guess your pretty cute in the morning....especially jeff!
Looks like lots of fun!!!!!
Love the boots! Isn't it fun just waking up with your husband. I love Christmas morning! let's definitely get together again soon!
Post a Comment