So I just realized that it has been a whole month since i have posted something, sorry bout that. Sometimes I think it is more fun to look at other people's blogs that update my own. Anyways a little while ago my BFF Jessica came in town from Virginia so we had a little get together. We have been friends since we were in 5th grade. I love her to pieces! The girls just chatted while the husbands played guitar hero. Super fun night!
Keetly, Me, Jessica, Nikki, Kate
For V-day Jeff and I spent the day staining our new rocking chairs (below)! I LOVE to sit on the porch in a rocking chair, it is one of my favorite things to do ever! Then we went to the roof for dinner and saw "Shopaholic". Also a super fun night!
I also have wanted to put up curtains in our family room since we moved in but just have not gotten around to it. But I finally did and here they are...
That is what is new with the Franco family. Jeff also started a new position with Holmes Homes and is loving it. I will post about that later and I promise it wont be a month next time!




16 comments:
i am so happy for you cute new post! i was missing your cute posts! That's so fun you all got together!
Was Kate weird? I saw her on sunday at church and she was acting totally weird and wouldn't even talk to me. She just ignored me and it totally hurt my feelings!
I love your rocking chairs and your drapes!
Hi, Love the pics....super cute of all you girls! I love Jessica! Love the rocking chairs....Syrus and I are coming over for sure to have a rock-fest! The curtains look great and I love the hold-backs! Love ya
Love the chairs! We can't wait to get some when we move into our house, finally! Is Rudy Jeff's dad? I think he's the one working on our loan at Republic.
I love the curtains and chairs! XOXO
It's so weird to realize how long it's actually been since I've seen people! Crazy! Sounds like you guys had a great time! Love the chairs and drapes! Drapes are my next project...which I've been saying for months..but it really is! :)
Your house is so cute Mallory! I hate that we aren't partners anymore. We will just have to find another excuse to get together now.
Hi Mallory!I will join you on the porch this summer, good times.
Those rocking chairs look so nice! I love how your place is decorated.
Mallory, I'm on a kick today and blog stalking and found myself on your cute blog... first of all, I love the way you decorate your cute house... come do mine please! Secondly, aren't you only 14 years old? When did you grow up and get married?... when did I get so old??!! Anyway, I'm going to add you to my friends list so I can stalk some more and get some decorating tips :)
You love to paint?!?!?!??! Ok...I might have to hire you. Seriously. I do love your home...decorated so cute!! And we have those same porch chairs! Well I'm sure a bunch of people in db have them :) I can't wait to sit on them all summer long. Aaaaahhhhh....summer.
Just a few things:
1. Very cute blog.
2. Why wasn't I invited??? Thanks a lot. ;)
3. We're debating whether to have a couples shower/open house. I need to decide really soon and of course you'll be invited. What's your input on that? Can you e-mail me your home address to analeisj@hotmail.com
Thanks!
4. Rocking chairs on your porch is the cutest thing about you! Besides your awesome good looks! ;) That really made me chuckle. I can just see you sipping on lemonade, rockin' in your chairs.
Oh I miss all you cute girls!! You're curtains are so cute too!!
I couldn't imagine a Carter without rocking chairs on the porch! I miss your family, it's been so long. You guys are super cute (and so is your house)!
Hey Mal!
You are just like your mother! (Which is a good thing!) Doesn't she have a rocking chair on her porch too?
It looks like you are doing great. Tell everyone hello! Trish
Hey Mallory I found your blog! I love how adorable you're front room is!
Tahnie
P.S. Happy one year anniversary!!!
K cutest header and background! I seriously need photoshop help!!
Post a Comment