I cannot wait for Spring. It is my very favorite season because everything is so new and fresh. Last fall I planted my very first tulips and they are beginning to bloom! I was so excited so I thought I would show them off! But we are headed to Cancun tomorrow for a week and I am sure it is just what I need to cure my Spring Fever!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Syrus misses you already....he has been saying Mall-Mall all morning! Your tulips are beautiful! Have fun
Oh so pretty! I love spring too! Have fun in Cancun!!!
That was my fav to see the tulips, spring is on it's way for ya, you know you can always came to Cali and see me to get rid of that spring fever.
Your tulips are beautiful! How fun to have your first tulips! I hope you have a great trip!
Post a Comment