We got back from Cancun (aka Heaven on Earth) last week and we had so much fun. We went with Jeff's Mom and Dad and stayed for a week. It was so hard to come home! The trip was much needed and SO relaxing. We laid on the beach from 9-4 everyday, drank pina coladas and then went to dinner at night. It may sound boring but it was perfect! If you need a vacation I highly recommend it and we would be happy to go back with you!
Cancun has the most amazing water and beach! I don't think you can find that color of water anywhere else!
Jeff and I at the beach. As you can see I got a little burnt!
Papa Rudy and Mama Cristina maxin the relaxin
The view of the pool and the ocean from our balcony.
Jeff and I at the Lagoon on the opposite side of the ocean.
Our last walk on the beach, the night before we left.




7 comments:
Lucky You! That is my kind of vacation!
Vacations like that are the best! Nothing like spending the day at the beach! We'll have to add this to our list of places to go! Looks beautiful glad you had such a great time!
I am so jealous...that sounds like the perfect trip! I havent seen you in forever, lets plan something soon!
Wow! SO JEALOUS! You guys look so happy. Cancun is like my dream Vacation and you have been there what? twice in 1 year! I want to see you mal call me. 801.842.5719
i am so jealous! those pictures are gorgeous! how fun!
How fun!! Looks so pretty :). Never fun to come home. You looked burnt!!
How amazing. It looks like you guys had so much fun, and so much sun! I might have to pay Cancun a visit. You'll have to fill me in on the hotspots if I do!
Post a Comment