Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One WICKED Night!

My parents took the whole fam (minus the Delahunty's cause they are in Cali, we missed you!) to Wicked for all of our Birthdays this year. It was super fun! We went to PF Changs before and then headed to the show! My Dad insisted that we all wear green to get in the spirit if you are wondering why we are all matching. It was so good, and I have had the music stuck in my head since we went but its ok cause I LOVE it!


Jeff and I at dinner


My sister Devanie and her Husband David
My sister Monica and her husband Mark. 
My sister Chelsea and her husband Matt
My nieces Lainey, Addison, and Raegan. They were the only 3 out of 15 who live in utah and were old enough to go. They looked so cute, they had matching shoes and toenails too.
The whole Carter fam (minus my sister Whitney and fam). Me, Jeff, David, Devanie, Mom, Haylee (neighbor girl), Addison, Raegan, Lainey, Monica, Mark, Kate, Mac (brother and sister in-law, I didn't have a pic of them above), Chelsea, Matt, Dad. Yeah we are totally dorks, but it sure was a fun night!

8 comments:

Thistles Home & Gift said...

I am so jealous (by the way I had to look that up in word to make sure I spelled that right and just to double check I looked up synonyms and "green eyed" was one of them, thought that was funny since you all wore green anyways...) I want to see Wicked so bad!! And I love it that you all wore green. Thanks again for bringing dinner too!

al + sar said...

K how fun! And cute that you fam is matching, I love it!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

fun! that is so funny that your dad wanted you to all wear green-how cute!

Devanie said...

It was so much fun! Love all the pics!

The McEwen's said...

What a fun night! I sure do miss the Carter's.

Whitney said...

I love it, What a hot family, a little weird you have to admit.I would have been blushing with green if I was there, miss you all.

Aly said...

Mallory you are so cute! I miss you and your cute fam!! You have such wonderful folks!

kate said...

I am six months prego in this pic..