Saturday, October 10, 2009

22 weeks

Last week we got to have another ultra sound to check all of Hazyl's parts and pieces. It was so fun to see her move and squirm. The ultra sound went great and the Dr. said she is a healthy little girl.  She weighs 15 oz right now but I know there is a lot more to come. Here are some pics from the Ultra sound below.

This is the best profile pic we could get. She was laying with her arms over her face so it didn't work so well.
Cute little toes!
And her cute little hand with a "thumbs up".

We cannot wait for her to be here even though we still have a while. Her nursery is underway but I recently just changed my mind about it and am going in a totally different direction than what I was originally planning to do. It is gonna be SO cute and I will post pics as soon as it is done. 

4 comments:

Thistles Home & Gift said...

I am so excited for you! The pictures just seem to make it more real and seeing them move around during the ultrasound is so fun. Cant wait to hear more about your nursery, that's my favorite part.:)

Keri Cannon said...

I love the thumbs up! So stinking cute. I am so happy that all is going well. I loved ultrasounds because it seemed like it was more real.

Aly said...

Those ultra sounds are so sweet! I am so excited for you, and i can't wait to see pictures of your nursery!

Ashley Arnold said...

Congratulations you two! That is so great!