Today I am officially 35 weeks along and I have 35 days left! I am so excited for this little one to be here. I feel like I have been pregnant forever but at the same time it has gone by fast and has been a good pregnancy I think. I had a Dr. appt. yesterday and everything is looking good... she is in the right position, measuring right on, and her heart beat was great too. I am starting to get anxious and kinda stressed out about how this is all going to work since I have never done this before. I know everything will go just fine but still not knowing exactly what I am doing really scares me. But I have great friends and fam to help out and get good advice from. I still feel like we have so much to do in 5 short weeks but I'm sure it will be ok. Below are a few pics of her nursery, we still have to put up the window treatment and get blinds and a few other details but for the most part it is done. And as far as belly pics... Sorry I haven't quite embraced the bump so you will just have to see it in person! All in all we are so excited for this little girl to join our family. Im sure it will be hard but she will be such a blessing and we cant wait to meet her!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
So cute! Love it! We are just about to finally get our nursery ready too. So exciting!
I am so excited! The nursery is sooo cute! You two will be such good parents. I can't wait to see this cute little babe!!!
So So Cute!! Love it!! I want to come see it in person! Cant wait for her to get here!
Your nursery is darling! I am getting so excited for you. I am betting she comes out with tons of dark hair. I'm with Sarah we need to see it in person...
So stinkin cute but I wouldn't expect any less from you :) You are so talented! You are going to be the cutest mommy!
Very cute! Congratulations!
You finally posted!!!
Love the room :)
Mallory that room is gorgeous!!
The room is so adorable, I am in love with it!
Turned out great! Looks like you've been to Babinski's! =-)
Mallory! SO CUTE! who did you get to do the trim work?!?
Cute nursery! Congrats again! Hey I have been trying to put the cute font on my blog, but the tutorial I keep trying is retarded and wont work. How did you do yours?
I didn't know you were pregnant too, CONGRATS!!! you probably did see me at motherhood, i have been going there trying to get clothes that fit. LOL! I must have missed you because I didn't see you there. Well congrats again, I am so happy for you guys!
I found your blog through Keri Cannon and was wondering how you do cursive titles like that and where you got your cute header?....lol I've been trying to find one like that forever. My blog is alandwhitney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment