OPI "Charged Up Cherry" Nail polish: $7.50
Nail polish remover and Q-tips: $3.50
Hazyl's first pedicure with Mom: Priceless!
Have you ever tried to paint a babies toesies? It is SO hard, even when they are asleep! But we sure had fun even though it ended up all over the bottom of her feet and up her leg not to mention that we only did one foot! Maybe we will have to wait till she is a bit older!




7 comments:
that's SO funny..I painted my girl's toes today too! This was Lily's first time, I'd say she was a good sport! Ava begs me all the time- AND insisted on wearing sandals the whole day..
That is so cute! I am going to have to try that. Their nails really are so tiny though, I better prepare for a mess.
SO stinkin' cute! I love it! I miss you! We
need to hang out soon. Xoxo.
In all my girls, I seriously never even thought of painting toe nails at one month. You are so HIP!
Hey I have been meaning to ask/tell you that the girl advertising Sister Missionary store looks JUST LIKE YOU! The billboard is in Lehi. Do you get that alot?
This is so cute and so funny! It was so fun to see you Saturday. Let's not only see each other at baby showers, okay???
Hahahaha!!!
That is so cute!!!! I can't believe how old she already is!~!
Post a Comment