Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trip to the Zoo


Jeff and I took a trip to the zoo with my sister Devanie and her husband David and her little boy Syrus. It was so much fun! We had not been to the zoo in such a long time! 




This is my nephew Syrus, he is a little over 1 year old and he is so much fun!


He loved the merry-go-round! And of course they had to ride on the zebra! Ebony and Ivory all the way!

He gives the best kisses! (except Jeff's of course!)

And there is my little monkey! Love ya Jeff! It was a super fun trip! Thanks Mensah fam for letting us come with you!

4 comments:

al + sar said...

How fun! I have been wanting to go to the zoo all summer. That white alligator (or crocadile?!) is awesome!

Devanie said...

Super cute pics! We had so much fun and Syrus loved it! When we get a new computer monitor I will email you some pics that I took of you guys! We just love "your" monkey!

Jenna Bishop said...

I love the zoo! Looks like you had fun :)

Natalie & Luke said...

Thanks! I will miss you all too! Tell everyone I say hi.