
I am backtracking a little but I thought I would tell a little about our wedding. We got married on March, 22nd and it was a perfect day. I couldnt have asked for better weather. We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple at 9:40 and it was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. Then we took a million pictures and headed over to the Joseph Smith Memorial building for our luncheon. Then our reception was at The Point at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. It was so beautiful and we had so much fun. We are very thankful for everybody's support and love. Honestly I dont think anything went wrong that day. The only thing I would have changed would have been the cake, it was supposed to be pink but it looked purple to me, but no biggy. The wedding was great but I am so glad that it is over and we can get on with our lives. Then we headed off to Cancun Mexico for our honeymoon. It was perfect as well. We took a bunch of pictures but our camera was stolen a couple weeks after we got home so sorry. Anyways, married life is great! We are both learning a lot of new things about each other and growing together. I really have the best husband in the entire world and I am so grateful for him and to know that we have forever together.
Oh and you can see a part of our wedding video at http://www.michaelburtonfilms.org/






2 comments:
I love the pictures! SO prety!
You were such a beautiful bride....and jeff I guess is handsome...J/K..nothing but love for you Jeff!
Post a Comment